Friday, October 2, 2009

Curisy Places In Los Angeles

yawning at the SuisseToy

Today I was at the SuisseToy in Bern. Of course I have particularly interested in the model trains. Thankfully I'm not so inclined "unilaterally", otherwise I would be after a quarter of an hour already been to the output.

There were exactly two wholesalers had a booth: Märklin and the importer Arwico. To this end, there were two, three Occasionshändler and some clubs where you (but in a side hall, practically no audience) space available to us.

Despite the weak public rally on Friday made the two major exhibitors a good job. In addition to the model presentation, there were many gripping and games for children. This was also in the other areas (games, model making, crafts, etc.) The main motto: Try it yourself and experience. Well done!

But again back to the topic. When Märklin as I was approached by a dealer to whether I would notice the missing Swiss innovations. Indeed Issued were especially new models of Austrian and German railways. From Lilliput Arwico were with many Swiss innovations - even those that are only announced for the end of year - issued.

A highlight for me was a system with track 0 American theme (picture). Actually, there is a large diorama, for an actual driving is not possible. More of a back-and-herverschieben the trains. This is all already very aged and developed in great detail. The plant will also be on Railroad Convention of 10-11. October will see in Adliswil. Well, I've seen here, for I will pay the same town Bauma a visit ;-) There is probably some more people and do not give as much space in the aisles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment