Monday, November 9, 2009

My Cervix Before My Period

The dream of a model railway ...

... was not satisfied the American investor Warren Buffet in his youth. This is the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung reported in its online edition . This was one of the reasons why he took over last week, the second largest U.S. railroad company Burlington Northern Santa Fe.
"All this happens because I bought my father a toy train when I was a child", the famous investor, said after announcing the transaction.
the dream of a model railway, he has also met long ago. The Burlington Northern, however, was likely to be at 44 billion dollars more expensive. In return, I half of Wall Street Buffets railway fever to be inspired and driven the prices of the shares in the air.

rings After reading this article now still with me, whether I should advise their sons to the fathers really need to buy a starter pack for Christmas ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment