Saturday, February 20, 2010

Females Nipples Piercing Vides

too icky? I was speechless

as it currently reflects a new Labello, my way or the other already existing addiction has broken out again. now again googled & sought.

most Labello, which I own, I do not even use. : 'D funny color or smell strange. but I must buy my own and simply. here's my collection in full bloom. is further developed, I know. ;)
joa. Here we go clear from. and as I said - now is googled. and what I think? Jewelry! Labello jewelry. gabs including a protective cover for Labello. like the cell phone pockets. but just for Labello. Free on but I found the three chains. actually I'm not Glitzerfan, but I think I would even make an exception. simply wonderful. (:
who make me & a pleasure to give me this incredibly cheesy chain would, please just click the here .

0 comments:

Post a Comment