Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mario Salieri Muvies Online

experienced.

who knows me knows that I am rarely speechless. I'm always saying something and my opinion is so important to me that they need to hear. : 'D

I hate carnival. to flee, I'm finally in a movie Avatar.
I'm speechless. long I was wondering, with what words can I describe the film. in the end I came to the conclusion that none of the words that I came, avatar worthy . Describe when I got home, I was mentally still on Pandora. this world there is so incredibly out of this world and captivating. you immerse yourself and really you would never get away from there. all bright lights and you in a way that is again incredible.
so often I got to the movie in tears. people in the film simply take what they want. take no thought of the losses, the other living things in fact need to purchase. Unfortunately, I found the idea, the thought behind it, not that far fetched.


I will put my 3D glasses now to dip back into the world full of bright flowers and glittering trees. bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment