Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How Will My Cervix Feel Before My Period

Where are the innovations?

long I wanted to write anything at the Toy Fair in Nuremberg. First, I have found in fought the last few weeks by hundreds of pages of catalogs and news sheets online and in paper form. I was hoping to find something special. The marketing departments would have hoped before the Nuremberg exhibition awaken from their lethargy. This one would have expected any way, when everything today moans about the crisis in the industry.

What I found was 95% percent, the same cheese as in recent years. This was far below my jaw when I have seen the price lists and saw how the models are already in the last x years, and may easily set up by 10 to 20%. Learn not in the introductory lesson to study business that does not work do?

In recent months pointed experienced people here and in other blogs and forums again and again to the growing imbalance (or misunderstanding?) Between the industry, buyers, potential and marketing. Two Interesting blogs have now caused me to blow the horn again and also to carry the messages in the model train community.

First, the post by Friedhelm Weidelich on self-injury to the industry
Even more new products, higher prices, smaller series and so thick catalogs as in previous years and again made no effort children with affordable to entice current models who know the potential retail customers from their own experience.
'm there I also came across the long, clear and very readable online contribution by Werner Reiter killer.


0 comments:

Post a Comment