Monday, February 22, 2010

Write Christening Card Godmother

what if you can not do anything? - Reminisce.

. I'm sick again. or, better still. : D half way to school, I stopped and went straight to the doctor. has me sick once. to 26.10. ;) [We will just assume that he has forgotten the 2 zwischendrinne> 26.2.10]

as I said - I revel in memories. Wednesday to Friday or Saturday evening, I had spared me through so I could go in the evening to Miri & Karen's birthday. and I must say that it was worth it. I had great fun and was glad that I not only had to walk home. : D [again thank Sabrina, Nadine & Patrick.]
since this Day, I know now that you should take to rock on the ring not just ravioli. or, so does an anesthesiologist. including to a new dance was developed. and I do not know, obs was on alcohol, but we were really very creative when it came to the crosses on the Dixieklo. [Where we are always very creative, yes. ;)]

Thursday. Thursday. Thursday. There goes the Türkebub of man. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment